Quest “Cinnabon” Rolls
It’s not a dessert. It’s not a cheat meal. Here is an amazing post-workout Quest “Cinnabon” roll recipe from Student Athlete Nutrition! It’s simple and delicious!
Preheat oven to 350.
1 Cinnamon Roll Quest Nutrition Bar
1 Tbsp. Vanilla Greek yogurt
A few shakes of cinnamon (optional)
1. On a greased cookie sheet, use a rolling pin to roll the Quest bar to about 1/8th of an inch thick.
2. Bake at 350 for 2 minutes. The time is very short because the bar will be so thin!
3. Let cool for 1-2 minutes, then cut the bar lengthwise into 4 even strips (a pizza cutter works great for this).
4. Spread the tablespoon of Greek yogurt over the four strips.
5. Roll each strip into a “mini” cinnamon roll
6. Enjoy as is, or shake a little bit of cinnamon on each roll. They’re delicious either way!
Just one of the many amazing uses for Quest Bars
Nutritionals (one roll) : Calories: 182. Fat 6g. Carbs: 25 g (17g fiber, 1g sugar) Protein 21.2g.
Have a great day!
You can find Student Athlete Nutrition at:
Powered by Facebook Comments